Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm a dreamer

Note: I made this one a long time a go.
Somehow I forget or I decided not to post it :).
I post it now, to say thanks :)

What is a dream? why we have dreams? what's wrong with dreaming? I'm not a philosopher. Although I might be able to answer those questions myself, it's only true for me, most likely not the same for someone else. Whatever I'm writing here it reflects my own feeling.

If a dream is something we unconsciously want the most, I dream of her when I was in Perth twice. on the night of my birthday, and on the last night before I flew back to Bali.

Will I be persistent enough to chase my dream?

I thank a special friend of mine who gave me this prayer that I now pray every morning before I go to work and every night before I sleep.

" Lord grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change
The COURAGE to change the things that I can
And the WISDOM to know the difference "

No comments: